Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Larica, Thanks for trusting and using our services!
Terms & conditions for using Larica services. We advice you to read carefully all of the terms & conditions, so that you know about the legal rights and obligations. By clicking the register button, Users are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to all contents in the Terms & Conditions and as a prove agreement between User and Larica.
Table of Contents :
A. Account & User Requirements
- - User must be human to create an Account.
- Users are not allow to create several accounts.
- Users must not let others to use their account or give their account away to anyone.
- User must at least 13 years old or older to create account.
- User must register account for using Larica's services
- Users are responsible for protecting their password secure by not giving away or sign in on other devices other than their own devices.
- Each email address and phone number can only use to register for 1 account only.
- Users can make purchase transactions with various methods.
Larica provide returns, refunds and other customer service. User feel free to contact Larica if they got any problems, complaints and questions.
For User who use Larica's service must check all details and any restrictions each Product from the cart before place order and please note that it is solely your responsibility.
C. Changes to the Services
- We, Larica, always try to improve our services, so there might be some changes to our services over time and we will make sure to notify Users when we make changes.
By agree using our services, User agree giving their Personal Data such as name, address, phone number, etc. User also giving their payment information for transaction purposes.
- User who haven't register account might not be able to use some of Larica's services such as some features that require access permission to the relevant data.
User who are under 13 years old that attempt to register account will be banned, and to minors (people under the age of majority in their state or province of residence) need parent's or guardian's permission to use our platform.
- Users are advised to read carefully and check this Terms & Conditions page from time to time for any changes. Larica may make changes or updates to this Terms & Conditions at any time. By continuing to access and use the Site services and other Larica services, the User is deemed to have agreed to the changes in the Terms & Conditions.
- It is User's responsibility to double-check the Product list before puchasing. By confirming the payment, User agrees to pay for the amount of the Product and User may to choose payment method.
- User agree receiving notices and messages through email about payment reminder or newsletter and any other important information.